In this regard, the owner guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). The owner also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (PGPD).
Identity of the responsible party
- Owner: ALAS A Coruña
- CIF: G70249461
- Address: C/ Cardenal Cisneros 68 bajo derecha, CP: 15007, A Coruña.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web Site: corunasenodio.org
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: The holder will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes on which you will be informed in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The owner will inform you of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the holder will periodically review the lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed. You should know that the owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of user data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To navigate corunasenodio.org it is not necessary to provide any personal data. The cases in which if you provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting us through the contact forms or by sending an e-mail.
The owner informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of its treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the mobility of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and, therefore, must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the holder, to which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the holder and request information about the data stored and how it has been obtained, request rectification of the same, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the holder.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the valid proof of the right as a photocopy of D.N.I. or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint before the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulations.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the holder is different according to the system of information capture:
- Contact forms: The owner requests personal data, among which may be: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and address of your website in order to respond to your inquiries.
- For example, the owner uses these data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of your personal data, questions concerning the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other request you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website or of the contract.
- The data you provide to the owner are located on the servers of Raiola Networks, located at Avenida de Magoi 66 Semisotano Derecha, 27002 Lugo.
There are other purposes for which the holder treats your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks: the owner has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of the holder the processing of personal data is governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The owner will have access to your personal data in order to properly manage their presence on social network platforms, inform you of their activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case the owner uses the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices of the industry to prevent loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of them.
Content of other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimacy for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the owner are:
- Identifying data.
Conservation of personal data
The personal data you provide to the holder will be retained until you request deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- ALAS A Coruña is the association that manages the service of the Observatory against LGTBIfobia of A Coruña. Its registered office is at C/ Cardenal Cisneros 68 bajo derecha, CP: 15007, A Coruña.
- ALAS A Coruña will only use the personal data in anonymized form to elaborate the reports of the observatory at the beginning of today on an individual basis with the only purpose of attending the requests and consultations that arrive to it through the present page.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware corporation with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
- You will find more information at this link.
- Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website operator analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all information about their use of advertising cookies.
Web Browsing on corunasenodio.org may collect non-identifying data, which may include your IP address, geolocation, a record of how you use the services and sites, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics
The owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to compile demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
The owner undertakes to ensure that the data provided to the owner is correct, complete, accurate and current, and to keep it up to date.
The user of the website is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted to the site, exonerating the owner of any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to email@example.com together with a valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by other duly published.